NBA 2K has evolved into much more than a basketball simulation. 2K continues to redefine what’s possible in sports gaming with NBA 2K20, featuring best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization. Plus, with its immersive open-world Neighborhood, NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what’s next in basketball culture. Take your skills to the next level with the most realistic player control ever, featuring an upgraded motion engine with signature styles, advanced shooting controls, a new dribble size-up system, refined off-ball collisions, and a new read & react defensive game. Up-and-coming visionary Sheldon Candis directs the most visually stunning MyCAREER cinematic experience to date. A star-studded cast including Idris Elba, Rosario Dawson, and NBA all-stars past and present bring the journey to life in a completely new and immersive way. Hosted by Alexis Morgan & Chris Manning, NBA 2KTV returns for another season as the hub for all things NBA 2K. Featuring members of the 2K community, exclusive interviews with NBA & WNBA stars, the latest 2K20 news, tips & insights directly from developers, and your weekly Top Plays!
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD FX-4100 @ 3.60 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 450 1GB / AMD® Radeon™ HD 7770 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible Dual-Analog Gamepad: Recommended
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012.